Elon Musk Reveals He Has Arperger's in SNL Monologue

Elon musk : it's an honour to be hosting Saturday night live.I mean that something after I say something I have to say in that.

   Live from New York it's Elon Musk the tech master hosted Saturday light live this weekend and wasn't afraid to get personal about himself revealing that he has asperger's syndrome (a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning).
Elon musk : I'm actually making night as the first person with arperger's to host SNL or atleast the first to admit it.so,we will make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight but all right I'm pretty good at running humans in emulation mode.
I believe that Aspergers are viewed more as a blessing. Sure, it’s harder for them socially, but they are some of the greatest minds out there changing the world. Plus, people suck anyways. It just means your mind focuses on solvable problems, rather than deluding yourself into thinking you can understand other people, the fiction most people spend their lives understanding and talking with other people.


  Everyone was quick to point out elon actually isn't the first person with arperger's to snl  former cast member dan public about his diagnosis and this show in 2003 and that that is considered outdated in the autism community but despite the controversy the 49 years old elon appeared to have a good time showing off his sense of humor and acknowledging that many founds him to be an unconventional choice for snl stage.


Elon musk : Look  know I sometimes say or post strange things but that's just how my brain works to anyone I have offended. I just want to say, I reinvented electric cars and I'm sending people to Mars in a rocket ship. Did you think?? I was also going to be a chill normal dude.


He also referenced his and girlfriend grimes as one-year-old son  x-a-12(son's name) 
Elon musk: it's pronounced like the sound of a cat running across a keyboard.
Couple was spotted at the show and the wrap party together Tesla and Spacex founder and mom may also made a cameo for the mothers day day and helped her famous son poke fun at the crypt currency craze. 

Maye musk: And I'm excited for my Mother's Day gift, I just hope it's not dogecoin. 
Elon musk : it is... (loughs) 
Elon Musk might be a masterpiece like Tony Stark, but Maye Musk looked like a mastermind.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libet Experiment,Quantum Mechanics, Determism And Free Will.

The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like

Does a chair exist if nobody sees it? Relational quantum mechanics says ‘NO! ’