He is my strength I am His strength


The context in which he was my strength

 I came into my life when I went to a cinema hall to watch a movie called Vikramarkudu directed by SS Rajamouli,which many times I thought would undoubtedly realize my own strength and take a certain turn. I was so excited to see the movie as a child and my Dad was tired of doing his work all week. There he rests for the whole week on Sunday. I was amazed to see the design of the weapon used by the hero in that movie. For Dad, watching that movie was so boring. He brought the ticket just for my wish. Sometimes in my childhood I was really confident that I was more powerful than protagonists in films at that time. And am also getting ready to plan to make my new advanced weapon to save the world from evils, as Ravi Teja gets his variety of mechanical weapons that rotate at the bottom. I looked around where could get that weapon and finally found one rod that seemed like a previously mentioned weapon and decided to take that along with me. so l can conquer anyone. I had done it successfully, just like I planned to bring my favorite weapon to my home.

 But the point I want to make relates to an incident that happened during interval  time, which taught me what my actual strength is and who am I.

My dad said that he was going to bring some popcorn to me. I am completely immersed in thoughts of how to get a hero's weapon. After some time noticing that I'm in a dark large room without my dad makes me unconditional and I thought he left me and left me forever. I felt a sense of such hopelessness that the majority of life was lost. I suddenly though, what if that cruel man in that movie come into my back and eat.

Without even a second later, I cried aloud uncontrollably. In the tension of my dad's  unpresent, I often forget everything about my heroism, my powers and my variety of designed mechanical Ravi Teja's weapons. But after a few minutes, my dad was back with a full 2 packed popcorn bucket and 2 coke in his hand. I got all relieved, strength. As I thought about it, I slowly started realizing that there is no fundamental difference between me and the hero's baby in that movie.When my dad came back and after listening to his voice, I came into confidence that he would kill any villain and I had no need to worry.And because of this incident I came to know that the only hero in my life is my father.

The context in which I  was his strength 


My father, a fruit seller, at one point suffered a loss in business with the rise in the price of fruits, so he decided to sell coconuts.But already in the area where we are, our dad's friends are selling a lot of coconuts. With that, we could not sell coconuts in the area where he was, so he would drive the cart by pushing to the court road in Anantapur where some kilometers from the area we live and sell it there.It was easy to drive the cart to Court Road but it became very difficult for him to get out of there Because there is a slope  in between to get there, it is easy to descend but it is very difficult to climb with it.So I went to my father, not just to help him because he would give me 30 rupees if I went.But he was not the one to bring help but one day I noticed that he was coming back unable to pull the cart. As soon as I noticed it, I went and grabbed the cart and pushed it hard, then I remembered the interval scene of a new movie at that time where the prabhas were holding a rope alone in the Bahubali interval scene.I thought it would be a good time to let my dad know that I also have bahubali strength.I said to Dad, 'Dad, you leave the cart, I can lift this cart myself.' But he refused to drop the whole of the cart collision on me.But he lowered his power a little on the cart and held on.With that I fell down unable to withstand the force so some of the coconuts on the cart fell down.I felt so ashamed then that it didn’t matter if I didn’t help my father who was always working hard for me But I struggled him. Then I immediately grabbed the fallen nuts and put them on the cart.My Dad didn’t say a single word that all the nuts had fallen that day, on how much he was giving along moral speech to me for minor mistakes.Then what I noticed in him was that it was not as much as I had in the cinema hall as I said earlier but quite a bit I thought he would be proud to see my effort to help him.My dad didn't say that to me, but I will never forget the look he saw on my side that day. On that day I found out that my father was working so hard for me, I used to massage his legs some times.But I did not always notice his feet, but when I saw him that day his feet were swollen and hard and swollen with holes everywhere.After that I noticed his arm was also swollen and tight as like his foot. I could not stop my tears when I saw it.Since then, every time my dad goes to work, I count the days that I will take care of him soon and stop him doing that hard work.I believe a parent who works physically has more love for his children than a parent who does a job.Because if the employer is working hard, the reason may be the owner may or be the customer.But a Laborer works hard all day long just for his wife and children.This is what I realized when I saw my dad and that’s when I decided to stop my dad working hard for me and to see his feet normally.But I could not comfort him as I thought, he died three years ago today June 20th.Those feet and hands that I last checked are still in my brain.I could not do what I thought in my dad's case to keep him happy. That's a great failure in my life.He lived as a great strength to me where I failed to be his strength.Just like I initially failed in the hall, the pushing cart, I failed here in my dad's case was a lifetime disappointment and I am a great failure. And today is also Father's Day and I'm left with nothing for him.

Comments

  1. Don't worry Yaan...
    Be positive ....Your dad will be with you in everything you want to do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry champion one day you'll be in a great position and your dad fell so happy...i hope you do it.....🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sir, not to become that great, but I will try to become that I can help some people who need help. and to spend time with my loved ones

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libet Experiment,Quantum Mechanics, Determism And Free Will.

The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like

Does a chair exist if nobody sees it? Relational quantum mechanics says ‘NO! ’