An Alien’s Mind

There was an extreme excitement in me at school sometime in the early 15's as somehow word got around that a new name called “Neuralink” was coming CEO a new type of man called ‘Elon musk’. It was supposed to have some mind blowing companies. I never heard of the word electric cars or rockets,AI and solar roofs  before, but when I finally got to see the documentary of Elon Musk just blew me away or shall I say kicked me away.  Not just that, he did a game in his childhood and a little better to say I felt very jealous after knowing it sold for a good reward. His thoughts glisten to me. I watched the iron-man movie 30 times and that character was inspired by Elon musk. I was obsessed about knowing of him and knowing about him to the smallest and minutest details possible.
I strongly believe that musk won't be famous as if he was born in an American royal family because he was a successful CEO, entrepreneur and billionaire from a middle-class South African family and that's what made everyone look at him and made available him to inspired every common man.Americans have a good chance of from a point of view when compared to South Africa, and I am a huge fan of the way he made those Americans work for him.
Elon Musk was a dream like a man who I and many others wanted to be and one that we believed we could become and the actual existence of Elon Musk through his portrayal in space X and Tesla company was the proof that our dream if we worked hard enough definitely could become a reality. Elon musk for me was like a real life Tony Stark. Needless to say, after a few sessions of trying to learn programming, I realized how impossible it is to even reach anywhere near Elon musk. I abandoned my dream of becoming Elon musk and settled for the far less painful and much easier as a normal student. I never forgot how my dad beat me with a belt when I asked him for a computer and to let me leave the school and it's still remembered how my physics sir slapped me when I started talking like musk tweets. But in spite of abandoning programming, my study of Elon Musk and his thinking created a huge impact on me in various ways which would in time influence both my life.
Elon said "I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary". These words of elon musk made me feel that there is nothing wrong with being extraordinary or different. Being extraordinary means being an individual. If you can’t be an individual genius, at least let be an individual human being and an individual entrepreneur. He understood that the world will change when technology is used in the right way. And he decided to do something that will change the world. 

Comments

  1. The content is very good. Extraordinary Amazing mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah absolutely Elon Musk is a real-time Tony stark and the words from Elon Musk that we have to live like a extraordinary person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sir like u know am very connected to the film iron-man due to my inspiration on elon musk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libet Experiment,Quantum Mechanics, Determism And Free Will.

The Quantum Internet Will Blow Your Mind. Here’s What It Will Look Like

Does a chair exist if nobody sees it? Relational quantum mechanics says ‘NO! ’